The ABI Push Button restraint assembly
can be used for any aviation application. ABI makes the only dual
action push button restraint system where the user can release the
restraint from the top or the side. Single button release also is
available. A metal housing is available for this model to allow for
decorative plating finishes. Contact ABI for additional. The
difference between the "TR" and "TS" models is barslides are present
on the "TS."
*Click image below for
1. Standard buckle is plastic; plated metal finishes available.
2. Restraint assemblies conform to FAA TSO C114.
3. Identification labels affixed to each portion of assembly.
4. Lap assembly rated to 3000 lbs., harness assembly rated to 2500 lbs.
5. Belt dimensions toleranced at +/- .5?.
6. All folds are up with .50? tuck under.